Running Low On Video Content? Try Our Content Event.
Does your business need a video content refresh? Tired of the same old social media posts? Well, Agency501 has the perfect solution: our Content Event.
Why We Created It
Years ago, we were trying to find a way to get MASSIVE amounts of video content for our clients in a short period of time. We struggled with this because our clients are busy and don’t need camera crews running around their businesses on a weekly or monthly basis. So we created this “event” where we would knock out 1-2 years’ worth of video content in as little as a day or two of shooting!
It takes meticulous planning (on our part) and the days of the shoot are looooong. But, after a 2-3 week editing period, we are able to deliver a massive library of video content; all specific to our client’s brands and with clear, consistent messaging.
So if you’re looking for high-quality video content without the hassle, we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Who is it good for?
Initially, these content events were just a way for us to create content for our existing clients on our all-in-one digital marketing package. As time went on, more and more businesses approached us about doing this as a one-off project.
We’ve found these events are a great fit for:
- Businesses with in-house marketing directors/teams that simply don’t have a way to efficiently get high-quality videos
- Owners who do their marketing themselves but want affordable videos created in a large batch
- Larger organizations who know the market rate for typical video production services (hint: we’re a VERY affordable option)
- Corporate videos (training videos, mobile apps, how-to’s, etc.)
Why businesses love it
- They receive professionally produced videos and photos that are great for their websites, social media channels, and/or trade shows.
- The content is shot and edited by our team of experts, so they can focus on running their businesses.
- We deliver the final product in just a few weeks, so they can start using it right away.
- It’s an affordable and efficient way to build a massive video library that can be used for years to come.
If you’re interested in learning more, get a free quote today.